Roleplay Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplay Lovers

A forum for all things roleplaying!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

We can just start with the girls arriving at the water park first, or something owo

https://roleplayloverforlife.rpg-board.net

risa-hime

risa-hime
Admin

Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! RVPKH6O Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! 0Uu5vgp Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! 0rfLGYs Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! G03uE0O

Breakfast had been incredibly filling and now they were all standing outside trying to figure out the logistics of who was going where and in what. It was decided that the girls would all go together and the boys would all go together and by popular vote, Ariel had been ousted from driving the girls. She pouted as she stood there with her arms crossed. "I don't see why I can't drive! I will...observe the speed limit." she said thoughtfully. She let them squabble and offer reasons why she shouldn't drive but just waved them off. "Whatever. So... what car are we taking? Cause I came with Dante... and then Dante and I drove here." Ariel snickered at her own joke. "And Poli drove her with Kelvin so we don't have cars." Ariel bat her eyelashes at Landon. "Keys to your garage please." She asked sweetly holding out her hand. She watched as Landon chuckled and told her to wait and he had the perfect car for them. He disappeared temporarily before driving out a beautiful white tesla. "Oh my GOD!" Ariel squealed as Landon got out. She ran about checking out the car and opening the passenger doors and watched them go up instead of slide backwards. "Ok. This car is almost as cool as mine." Ariel laughed throwing her stuff into the back. "Let's hit the road bitches!" she exclaimed, winking at her friends before running over and throwing her arms around Dante's neck. Ariel gave Dante a big smooch, "Bet you a blowjob we get there before you even without me driving." she said smiling. It was a perfect day for a roadtrip. It was sunny but not too hot and a nice breeze. The temperature at the waterpark was going to be hot for sure but Ariel was just eager to get under way. "We're burning daylight people!" she complained playfully.

risa-hime

risa-hime
Admin

Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! AF65s4D Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! FWWy4Ga Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! Ux7WmvW Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! Nt0SSOB

Landon made sure to grab his and Maddie's bag after putting everything in the dish washer. He also sent his house watcher that he'd be needing her this weekend and if she could do some light cleaning while they were away, he'd really appreciate it. Landon looked at the availability of cars in front of him. He didn't really care what vehicle he would be taking to the waterpark but he'd prefer Maddie get there in one piece instead of wrapped around a tree. When Ariel asked for his keys he grinned. "I have just the thing." he notified her. He jogged to his garage and brought out the basically new Tesla Model X. State of the art safety features plus it had a damn good auto pilot just in case somehow Ariel managed to worm her way into the Driver's seat. He helped the girls load their things as he snuggled Maddie from behind, leaning down to kiss her cheek. "Are you still excited? I could always tell them all to beat it if you weren't feeling up to it anymore." he joked. He knew Maddie would never tell her friends to leave and that she was excited to go, even if she looked a little nervous now. Landon chuckled at Ariel's persistance that they hit the road and he had to agree, it was getting late. "The sooner we leave the sooner we can get there. Technically we can check in at 11 AM and onwards but I'm sure they'd be more than happy to check us in whenever we arrive." he stated. "But if you girls want to enjoy the park today, we should get there around noon so it is nice and hot for the cool water. We don't want you guys catching a cold now do we." he teased booping Maddie's nose affectionately.

risa-hime

risa-hime
Admin

Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! CZdVpL6 Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! LAz7NEf Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! WSjHspu Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! Tm2R6JC

Kelvin had followed everyone outside but when the others gathered, he went to his car to grab Poli and his bag. He laughed when Ariel whined about her not being able to drive. "Because literally anyone that's ever been in a car with you as a driver has to go get trauma counselling after. Back me up Dante." he grinned putting his friend in the hot seat. Kelvin let out a low whistle when Landon drove the car out and happily put all their bags in the girl's car. He figured all he needed on him was his cell and his wallet and he checked, both were secure in his pockets. Kelvin grabbed Poli for a quick second and kissed her sweetly. "Drive safely. Don't let Ariel near the wheel." he half teased. "I want a chance to see you flaunt all your hot stuff at the water park and make all those poor sons of bitches drool over what they can't have." he said rubbing the tip of his nose with her. He whipped out his gopro and held at it an appropriate distance, starting to v-log. "Hey everyone! Kelvin checking in here as we make our way to this sweet waterpark with my smoking hot girlfriend. Wave to the viewers babe." he grinned squeezing Poli's ass. "I'll make sure to keep you guys posted on our day as we roadtrip and definitely beat the girls there!" he grinned. With that, he stopped the transmission and checked the battery life. The charger would be in his bag with the girls but he had more than enough battery to make it to the waterpark. Kelvin pulled Poli into a big bear hug and kissed her forehead. "Let's go!" he smiled enthusiastically. "The sooner you get into that bikini the sooner I can casually move the bottom out of the way to slip inside of you in the pool." he whispered, teasing. Kelvin gave her a firm smack on the ass before rejoining the group.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! WnONbz3

Dante followed along behind Ariel happily, chuckling when the girls out voted her on who should drive. He shrugged a little, shooting Kelvin a glare when his friend tried to throw him under the bus. The brunette sidled up to Ariel and kissed the top of her head as he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close with a smirk. It didn't last long, however, because Ariel raced off to beg Landon for a car to drive, and then proceeded to fawn over it. "Hot damn, Landon! You're going to have to teach me whatever it is that you do to get such beautiful shit, man," he laughed softly, admiring the Tesla from afar. He was happy when Ariel was at his side again, and he grinned down at her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed her back hard. "Oh ho-ho~" he grinned wider, growling softly. "I bet you the same - albeit for a woman - that we get there before you," he said, squeezing her ass gently. Regretfully, he released her, patting her bottom and gently pushing her towards the car before turning to Landon. "I'm still up for driving, guys, but unless you're willing to lend me a car as well... Well, we're stuck in my van," He jerked a thumb over his shoulder at the beat up van behind him with a smirk.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Admin
Admin

Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! GLg6Syq

Maddie followed along after Landon, helping him clean up as much as she could. It was just as much her house as it was his at this point. They weren't engaged or married, but they were together, and she did live in his home. So she tried to do as much as she could to help him. She hopped her way out of the house behind the others, giggling at Ariel's enthusiasm and shrugging apologetically when it was voted that she could not drive. Landon mentioned he had a car for them to drive, and Maddie blinked at him curiously. "I hope he doesn't give us one too fancy..." she murmured to herself, wincing a bit. He had a lot of money and a lot of cars, but Maddie preferred the simpler ones, and whenever given the option, she always picked that simple one. She didn't like being flashy. However, the car that he drove out with was rather flashy, what with the way the doors opened. As they loaded up the back of the girls' car, Landon snuggled up to her, making her giggle when he kissed her cheek, and nodding. "As long as you're going, I'm excited to go," she said softly, turning her head to smile up at him. She listened as he agreed with Ariel, then booped her nose, making her sneeze softly before she turned around fully. Standing on her tiptoes, Maddie kissed Landon hard for a few moments, pulling away and patting his chest as she did so. "I'll see you when we get there..." she murmured softly, before turning and bolting to the car, climbing into the back and closing the door. She wanted to get to the park as fast as she could, not wanting to be around the girls alone for too long, knowing for a fact they'd tease the ever living hell out of her.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Admin
Admin

Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! IzSvC0P

Poli was adamant that Ariel was not allowed to drive. She even laughed. "Yea, 'observe'. That's what we're afraid of," she said, laughing again. "As much as I don't entirely mind you as a driver, I'd rather not scare Maddie for life by letting you drive us there." She stuck her tongue out playfully at her friend, before turning to watch Landon disappear, only to reappear with a new car. She gently swatted Kelvin's arm when he made a comment about Ariel. "Don't corner Dante like that!" she giggled to Kelvin only, poking his chest playfully before tucking some hair behind her ear. When Kelvin pulled her close, she sighed happily, kissing him back gently. "You know I won't," she giggled, kissing his jaw. She actually blushed slightly at his next comment. "And just the other day, you wanted me to wear something less revealing so that I wouldn't be so revealing," she smirked, teasing him back. She playfully pretended to bite at his nose, turning to face his gopro and make a peace sign and duck face at it before laughing at herself like the idiot she was. She rolled her eyes at Kelvin's remark on her, but waved at the camera anyway, squeaking and jumping slightly when he squeezed her butt. She squeezed his back, grinning at the camera before he put it away, and gently peppered his chest with kisses when he pulled her close. She smirked up at him at his last comment, patting his butt again, then his cheek. "You can definitely try, you doofus," she giggled, biting her lip when he smacked her butt again, before she hurried over to the car to climb into the driver's seat. "Get in loser, we're getting to that water park before the guys!" she shouted at Ariel, and when her friend was in the car, she blew a kiss at Kelvin before taking off, cackling.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

risa-hime

risa-hime
Admin

Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! RVPKH6O Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! 0Uu5vgp Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! 0rfLGYs Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! G03uE0O

Ariel smacked Dante playfully. "You already have beautiful things! You have me don't you?" she smiled kissing him and nipping his bottom lip. "Though I am not a thing but you do have me. Forever." she grinned wrinkling her nose at him before she waved off Poli. "Ok ok hoe! I'm getting in the car!" she grinned. Ariel kissed Dante's cheek quickly before climbing into the front passenger seat or else Poli would've definitely left without her. As Poli  peeled out of Landon's drive way Ariel kneeled up in her seat. She made sure she made eye contact with Dante before she flashed him her bra and sticking out her tongue and doing her best Dante impression. She collapsed into the passenger's seat laughing as she buckled herself in. "Ok girls I want to get there first and I want to get there now!" Ariel whopped and hollered being quite loud and rambunctious. Ariel was having a great time already and they weren't even at the water park yet! "So what dirty gossip should we talk about first?" Ariel asked looking back at Maddie. "What guy has the best oral skills?" Ariel held out the peace sign in front of her mouth and flicked her tongue out winking at Poli. Ariel calmed down a little and quite the super raunchy antics. "But seriously, which guy and when can he give tips to the others?" she laughed.

risa-hime

risa-hime
Admin

Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! AF65s4D Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! FWWy4Ga Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! Ux7WmvW Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! Nt0SSOB

Landon chuckled at Dante's reaction. "A lot of hardwork and waking up at 4 AM to annoy your girlfriend with your conference calls and e-mails." he teased giving Maddie a squeeze in his arms. Landon shrugged. "I'm cool with whatever. The van will get us there just as good as any other vehicle." he grinned. Landon was no snob. He moreso wanted the girls to take the Tesla just in case. He'd rather have them safe then in some speed machine. He trusted Dante to drive so he didn't care what they took as long as they got there. Landon eagerly returned Maddie's kiss as his hand instantly went to the back of her head to hold her in place but too soon she was gone. He waved to her as the girls sped by and he turned away before he saw any of Ariel's antics. Landon walked over to the van and pulled it open and got in the back. "I have some work e-mails to fire off but we should get going before we lose site of the girls completely." he laughed. Landon climbed into the back bench and made himself comfortable. Landon whipped out his phone and started going to town firing off e-mails like a madman. He wanted to get a lot of work done before they got to the water park.

risa-hime

risa-hime
Admin

Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! CZdVpL6 Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! LAz7NEf Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! WSjHspu Maddie/Landon, Ariel/Dante, Kelvin/Poli - Waterpark adventures! Tm2R6JC

Kelvin laughed when Dante glared at him and Poli scolded him. Kelvin frowned at Poli. "Of course! If others see what I have then more people know that angels exist!" he grinned kissing Poli softly, tenderly. She was gone too soon after kissing his chest and he made a face at Ariel, pretending to claw out his eyes. He already knew this weekend would consist of him seeing a lot of his cousin but he was happy for her and he was happy for Dante. Kelvin laughed at Landon's enthusiasm as the girls peeled out of the driveway. "C'mon! I only come second in one place and it ain't in races." he laughed hopping into the front passenger's seat. He whopped and hollered himself when Dante finally got in and they took off. "Full disclosure. I will repress the memories of you talking about Ariel so you do you baby boo." Kelvin grinned at Dante as he set up his gopro to take footage of the scenery flashing by on their drive. Kelvin was excited. This was his first couple's trip with Poli and he was always down to hang with Dante. He didn't know Landon very well but he assumed that they'd get along just fine, he seemed like a cool enough dude and man could that man cook. A goofy smile was plastered on Kelvin's face, he was just so damn excited for the day's activities to unfold.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dante smirked and nodded. "You know what I meant, silly," he chuckled, kissing her cheek before she sped off and hopped into the car. He waved goodbye to the girls, watching as they peeled out. But before they did, Ariel decided to flash him, and he shook his head, smiling. "That damn girl..." he chuckled, smiling up at Landon and Kelvin. He rubbed the back of his hair and huffed softly, shuffling towards his van. "Haha, all right, dude," he said, nodding at Kelvin before climbing into the driver's seat. Keys in the ignition, he started it up and pulled out as quickly as he could without stalling his van, doing his best to keep the girls in sight without breaking the speed limit. The trio wasn't pulling away from them rapidly, but they were far enough ahead that Dante ended up losing them after a few lights. Dante rolled his eyes at Kelvin when he remarked about repressing memories about Ariel. "No offense - no, wait, you'll like this statement - you're probably the last person on this earth that I'd be comfortable talking about anything I do in my private time with Ariel," he laughed, shaking his head a bit. Dante glanced at Landon in the rear view mirror before looking at Kelvin again. "Besides, I wouldn't do it while you've got your camera out anyway. Don't need anything coming back to haunt me later," he said, giving his signature Dante tongue and smile thing before focusing on the road again with a laugh. Once more, his eyes flicked up to see Landon in the back. "Now, something I would like to know, good sir, is how you managed to tame that little wild one of yours," he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows playfully at Landon in the rear view mirror.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Admin
Admin

Poli rolled her eyes and shook her head as she peeled out, laughing at Ariel again. "Girl, you better watch yourself!" she smirked. "We don't need him singing any of those beautiful songs of his and putting the rest of us to sleep or anything!" As a Siren, Poli knew the power that Dante's songs really held, and while his music that the general populace heard was fantastic, she couldn't listen to most of his other music for fear of falling under some spell. When Ariel changed the subject to gossip, Poli smirked and rolled her eyes. "Okay, now you, little Miss Succubus, want to talk about who is the best at certain areas of sex?" Poli outright laughed at that, olive eyes flicking up to notice they'd lost the boys a light back. "The two of you have been around so long, I think there are only a few people that have more experience than you. Like Felix," she said, smirking. "So Dante, probably, and I would not mind if he gave a few tips and tricks to Kelvin. While Kelvin is fantastic in bed, a lot of the time our sessions are quick. While fun, I'd like them to take a little longer. Maybe teaching him new tricks will help." Poli glanced back at Maddie in the rearview mirror, wiggling her eyebrows. "What about you, little miss shyness? What do you think?" As Poli merged onto the highway, she sped up, merging with traffic flawlessly. "And what's Landon like in bed? I've always been curious. He's so suave and clean. Is he, like, a total freak in the bedroom?" she grinned, looking over at Ariel and wiggling her eyebrows again.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Admin
Admin

Maddie was happy to be out of the reach of the other girls, but she wasn't out of reach of the topics they chose. And of course, Ariel chose an embarrasing one. Poli answered first, but that left Maddie to be pelted by so many extra questions afterwads. She tried to hide behind a curtain of her hair, barely looking at the two girls in front of her. "I don't know about Kelvin or Dante... But Landon..." She blushed again and giggled, hiding behind her hands now. "Landon is amazing..." she breathed softly, giggling even more. She brushed her fingers against her lips, remembering the last kiss Landon gave to her before she had fled to the car. She squeaked softly when Poli spoke again, whimpering softly. She didn't want to over share... "If I tell you... you'll keep quiet... right? I don't know if Landon would like me telling you..." she whimpered. Poli smiled and nodded, and mentioned that if Ariel let slip, she'd personally beat the blonde herself. Maddie felt a little bit better already and nodded. "Landon... He's..." Maddie hid her face before she made her statements. "He's such a tease! He enjoys drawing things out and making me wait... And as you two already know, he has a tendency to rip up my clothes... Sometimes... sometimes he'll tie me up..." her face was bright red, but her voice betrayed the excitement she was feeling, just talking about it!

risa-hime

risa-hime
Admin

Ariel laughed at Poli's statement. "Are you calling me old?" Ariel asked making a face at Poli. "I'll have you know despite how long I've been alive Dante thinks I'm still just a pretty young thing!" she grinned. Truthfully, Dante was amazing in bed and together... they were just explosive. Poor Dante always had to be the one to stop Ariel though... she didn't see the yellow caution tape on his stamina and over the years, they had had some instances where neither one of them were being too careful and she had hurt Dante. Ariel shuddered at the thought. She hated upsetting Dante and she hated the thought of hurting him even more so she tried to be careful but sometimes, when she was in a feeding frenzy, it was almost impossible. Ariel sighed and shook her head, getting rid of such dark thoughts so early in the morning. "Is Kelvin too quick a shot or he just doesn't take time to smell the roses?" Ariel asked. Those two problems required different solutions so once they properly diagnosed what Poli was feeling, she could have Dante go in with a strategic strike. Ariel herself liked her sex hard and fast but there was something to be said about slow and sensual or just plain slow and teasing. Ariel bursted out laughing at Maddie's own statement about Landon being a tease. Ariel's eyes however, threatened to pop out of her head when Maddie said he liked to tie her up. "Wow, I never pinned you two for the kinky pair.... Well maybe you Maddie but Landon... hmm! Interesting." she commented giggling again. Ariel got comfortable in the seat as she relaxed, the wind felt good on her face. "I can't wait to have a weekend away with Dante. Oh. By the way. Dante....agreed to move in with me." Ariel said nonchalantly even though inside she was dancing on all the clouds. "Whats for lunch?" she asked smiling.

risa-hime

risa-hime
Admin

Landon chuckled at Dante's question. "Wild thing indeed." He laughed and chewed the inside of his cheek finishing up the e-mails for the day. He put his phone away to give the boys his full attention. "She is quite the wild one but with a little bit of affection and a lot of rope, nothing can't be solved." he smirked. "Plus they tend to learn a little procedure when you let the foreplay go on for a few hours." Landon chuckled wickedly. "I'm glad your girls are coming to keep her company. She was very excited about the whole trip and I wasn't even sure I could go. I just hate disappointing her." Landon ran a hand through his hair. "So far ahead are the girls?" Landon asked peering ahead but not seeing anyone. Landon wiggled his butt on the backseat. "It's not half bad back here." he chuckled. "Are you guys pretty pumped to see your girls in their bikinis?" he grinned.

risa-hime

risa-hime
Admin

Kelvin chuckled as he turned off his camera and packed it away. "Ok ok all recording devices are off!" He grinned and listened to Landon. "Wow. I never pegged you two to use ropes...or are kinks." he chuckled. "But I'm glad you guys are having fun and enjoying each other's company." Kelvin turned to punch Dante lightly in the arm. "Hey as one of your best guy friends I should be privvy to all the horrifying details of your bedroom life! What else am I going to write about you in my autobiography?" he chuckled.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Dante flashed another grin at Landon when the man agreed that Diana was a wild child. He gasped and chuckled at the rope comment. ""Wow, never would have guessed on that one! I'll have to remember that,"" he smirked, glancing at Kelvin for a moment. ""It makes me really happy to see someone else so accepting of someone in Maddie's position. I've been around a long time, but never have I seen someone so willing and ready to accept someone like her. You're both really special and lukcy,"" he said, dark eyes flicking towards the rearview mirror to look at Landon again. Slowly, he turned his head to Kelvin for a few moments, raising an eyebrow. ""You? Write an autobiography? Ha! Won't be nearly as fun as mine if I ever wrote one, I tell you what!"" he laughed, shaking his head and looking back at the road. When Landon asked his question, Dante grinned. ""I've seen Ariel in so many things in our life time... Granted, she still looks bangin',"" he laughed, smirking even at Kelvin now. ""And she still rocks my world."" He grinned and bobbed his head along to the music in the background. ""I can't believe you got Maddie to agree to wearing something so revealing though,"" he stated, straining to see if he could see the girls, and failing.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Poli grinned at Ariel a moment. ""He doesn't seem to like to stay and smell the roses sometimes. Yeah, he's lasted a while here and there, but he likes it quick, it seems. And sure, he's fantastic and all, but still. It would be nice to play around a bit longer in bed,"" she admitted, pushing some hair behind her ear. Her attention quickly diverted to Maddie. ""Don't worry, If Ariel speaks a word of it to anyone, I'll beat her myself,"" she chuckled, glancing pointedly at Ariel a moment. It wouldn't do to tear down Maddie's confidence and trust now. But what Maddie said... Poli squeaked in delight. ""Oh my god!"" she giggled, wiggling in her seat. When Ariel was done, Poli giggled at her. ""Sometimes, the straightest and cleanest looking people are the freakiest in bed,"" she laughed, patting her friend's thigh. She raised an eyebrow in surprise when Ariel said that Dante would be moving in with her. ""Oh? You two got your stuff resolved? I'm happy, love,"" she said, smiling and squeezing her knee gently. Then she rolled her eyes. ""We just had breakfast not, like, twenty minutes ago, you glutton!"" she laughed, shaking her head before noticing Maddie in the back. ""But if you're looking for a quick snack, maybe talk to Maddie?"" she said, giggling softly.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Honestly, Maddie hadn't really been paying attention after she told the girls about what her and Landon did in the bedroom. All she could think about was the potential punishment that would come from gushing about their sex life, and the teasing that would ensue shortly after. Maddie had never explicitly told anyone what happened, other than Landon tearing up her clothes, and she only did that because she needed to find better quality stuff that he couldn't break as easily. That way she wasn't constantly buying new stuff. Even so, Maddie continued to think of all the naughty things that would happen if he found out, or even if he just felt like it while they were at the hotel. So much that she was actually breathing a bit quickly, fanning herself, her face bright red. She was getting quite hot and bothered, and couldn't find a way to quell it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum